*Manufactuer Discount already applied to listed price
This product does NOT ship internationally
Although perfect for beginning stargazers, this tabletop reflector telescope is not a toy! With its substantial, 100mm aperture parabolic primary mirror boasting a 400mm focal length, the compact Orion StarSeeker 100mm TableTop Reflector telescope will amaze you and your family with gorgeous, detailed views of the night sky.
- An ideal entry-level reflector telescope with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics - no plastic lenses as found in some other telescopes made for beginners
- See hundreds of craters on the Moon, detail on Jupiter and other planets, even when viewing from relatively bright city locations
- A tabletop telescope big enough to find and observe objects in the night sky, but small enough to easily store in a closet or display on a desk
- Perfect reflector telescope for wide-angle, low-power viewing of the Milky Way and other deep sky objects when viewing from relatively dark skies
- Includes two 1.25" telescope eyepieces: 20mm (for 20 power magnification) and 10mm (for 40 power magnification), EZ Finder II aiming device, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
In the Box-
- Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector Telescope
- 20mm 1.25" telescope eyepiece
- 10mm 1.25" telescope eyepiece
- EZ Finder II reflex sight
- 3/8"-to-1/4"-20 threaded adapter for tripod attachment
Best for viewing: Brighter deep sky
Best for imaging: Lunar & planetary
User level: Beginner
Optical design: Reflector
Optical diameter: 100mm
Focal length: 400mm
Focal ratio: f/4.0
Optics type: Parabolic
Glass material: Soda-lime plate
Eyepieces: 3-Element 20.0mm, 10.0mm
Magnification with included eyepieces: 20x, 40x
Resolving power: 1.16arc*sec
Lowest useful magnification: 14x
Highest useful magnification: 200x
Highest theoretical magnification: 200x
Limiting stellar magnitude: 12.7
Finder scope: EZ Finder II
Focuser: 1.25" Rack-and-pinion
Mirror coatings/over-coatings: Aluminum & Silicon Dioxide
Mount type: Altazimuth
Tube material: Steel
Tripod material: Wood
Length of optical tube: 15.7 in.
Weight, optical tube: 3.4 lbs.
Weight, mount/tripod: 2.8 lbs.
Weight, fully assembled: 6.2 lbs.
Warranty: One year