PhotoStage Slideshow Pro - Download
The PhotoStage Slideshow Pro brings digital pictures to life by transforming them into a captivating photo slide show. The software is an easy way to share memories with friends and families in an interesting and creative fashion. For a professional finish, PhotoStage Slideshow Pro offers a host of editing tools, such as panning and zoom effects, and the ability to insert fade transitions between slides. The software, which can be downloaded and in use within minutes, is compatible with Windows 7,8, XP and Vista operating systems.
Photo and Audio Tools
- Drag-and-drop features make it simple to perfectly arrange photos.
- The Quick Create tool allows users to turn an entire folder of photos into a completed slideshow with just a click of the mouse.
- Users can take advantage of panning and zoom effects to add extra dimension and fade transitions to give slideshows a professional finish.
- Effects can be previewed in real time.
- Users can customize the length of effects.
- Adjust brightness, color and saturation to enhance photos.
- Photos can easily be cropped, rotated and flipped to ensure they fit where needed.
- Text captions can be added to each slide.
- In addition to still photos, video clips can also be added into any slideshow.
- All changes can be previewed as they are made.
- Music, including multiple songs that can be mixed together, can be added to all slideshows.
- Personal narrations can be recorded or imported and inserted into slideshows.
Supported Input and Output Formats
- Image: bmp, gif, jpg, jif, jiff, jpeg, exif, png, tif, tiff, psd, tga, pcx, jp2, wmf, ico
- Audio: wav, mp3, mpga, m4a, ogg, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, raw, dvf, vox, cda, gsm and many more
- Video: avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mp4, mov, asf, vob, ogm and many more
- Burn to Disc: DVD, CD, Blu-ray Discs, HD-DVD
- Upload to YouTube: Save login credentials to upload slideshow videos directly to YouTube from PhotoStage Slideshow Pro
- Slideshows can be burned onto DVDs so they can be watched on TV.
- When completed, slideshows can be easily shared on YouTube and other online outlets.
- Finished slideshows can be saved to PSPs, iPods, iPhones or 3GP mobile phones.
- Users can export slideshows in standard definition or full HD (720p, 1080i or 1080p).
"Putting together a stunning and professional photo slideshow doesn't have to be a chore. PhotoStage Slideshow helps you easily and quickly create personalized slideshows to display your photos. This application is one of the easiest slideshow creators to use of those we tested, and it offers a very extensive set of input and output options. PhotoStage Slideshow also provides a large set of editing tools to help you create a custom slideshow with images, transitions, effects, music and more. With its simplicity and all-around versatility, it is easy to see why this photo slideshow software earns our TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award."
"At every step, PhotoStage was easy to use and practically self-explanatory, yet yielded top-quality results, quickly creating a desktop slideshow that we could share with friends and relatives. It also integrates with NCH's other video and media tools via the NCH Toolbox on the toolbar, should you choose to use it. If you're looking for a better slideshow experience, give PhotoStage a try."
"Gone are the days when you had to remember which way a slide should be inserted into the projector so that the picture will not show up upside down. Now you can create a slideshow with your digital photos and add video clips, music and narration along with the rest of your photos."
PhotoStage Slideshow Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8