You've got to check out the #1 Rated Beginners Microscope for 2013* the My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope!
*#1 Gold Award Beginners Microscope 2013 TopTenREVIEWS.com
- Designed for curious kids who want to get an ultra-close look at everything from bugs to coins!
- This compact microscope allows users to visually inspect objects with up to 400x magnification.
- Both traditional laboratory slides and solid objects can be viewed thanks to the dual lighting and design meaning that this instrument serves as both a conventional biological and a dissecting or stereo scope.
- There is a 50 piece accessory kit packaged with this scope which includes numerous slides, an eye dropper, stain and slide labels and lens cleaning paper.
- This kit also comes with instruments such as a scalpel, forceps, a Petri dish and test tubes.
- My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope was designed by C & A Scientific, a manufacturer of professional and student microscopes.
- C & A developed this scope with the idea of making a high-quality scientific instrument for children and young adults to use at home.
The My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope is designed for children aged 9 and older, and the manufacturer recommends this product only be used with adult supervision as the accessories include sharp objects and glass.
The My First Lab Duo-Scope Beginner Microscope is now the most popular selling beginner microscope ever! Theres almost no reason anymore not to buy the My First Lab Duo-scope for every young scientist or beginner in the world of scientific discovery! The 'Duo-Scope' two light sources allow the microscope to magnify both slides and solid objects in unbelievable detail!
This portable tabletop scope is constructed mostly of metal and is powered with 3 AA batteries making it easy to transport and use both indoors and in the field. There is a 10x magnification eyepiece with dual focusing knobs, allowing the user to fine-tune the image. The adjustable high-powered dual LED lights illuminate the specimen from below and above. The optical lenses are made of real glass and include 4x, 10x and 40x objectives to provide 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
REVIEWS & RATINGS -
- Actual users of the My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope report that this is a well-constructed microscope which looks and feels like a high-quality scientific instrument.
- They say that the lenses provide quality optics and are easy to focus, and the dual LED lights provide excellent illumination.
- Many owners have expressed that they are surprised with the extensive accessory kit and the extensive user manual that comes with the scope.
- Some owners have reported that they wish there was a portable carrying case included with the scope as most curious kids want to travel with this instrument.
"DUO-SCOPE, our TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award winner, strikes just the right balance between toy and serious scientific equipment, helping children have a great time while learning about their physical surroundings."