Net Nanny 7 is the most effective and flexible parental control software available today for Windows! Our state-of-the art filtering technology ensures that your family won’t be exposed to pornography or other offensive Internet content. Net Nanny 7 is the most trusted family-oriented filter on the market today. Manage Internet use from any browser, at any time, through a powerful Administration console. Net Nanny 7 can be used as configured right “out of the box” or you can customize settings according to your personal preferences and family needs.
New, Easy-to-Use Features & Menus
- Net Nanny offers simple, easy-to-use menus and a set-up assistant to manage usage and to determine the websites and content categories deemed appropriate based on a child’s age.
- A powerful web-based dashboard helps parents manage users and settings from any web browser. Net Nanny synchronizes settings automatically when made online.
- Net Nanny can mask vulgar or profane words found on websites. Inappropriate words are changed on-screen by Net Nanny into symbols.
Filtering of Encrypted & Proxy Websites
- Using secure proxy and encrypted websites is the number one method used by tech-savvy teens to circumvent Internet filters. Net Nanny stops any attempt to get around filtering by blocking and filtering proxy and encrypted websites.
Social Network Monitoring
- Net Nanny includes a free license of Net Nanny Social. This is a web-based dashboard that allows parents to monitor a teen’s friends, pictures, and comments on Facebook™, Instagram™, Twitter™, Pinterest™, Tumblr™, Google+™ and LinkedIn™.
- Net Nanny allows parents to limit the time spent by a child surfing the web. Parents can set time ranges (hours and days of the week) when the Internet will be off limits, as well as setting a time allowance (available hours per week) when the Internet can be accessed.
- Net Nanny permits parents to create customized lists of unacceptable or acceptable Web sites by user or for the entire family. For example, a parent could set up a list (i.e., white list) of friendly websites that can be accessed by a child.
Integration with Popular Search Engines
- Net Nanny enforces the “Safe Search” options found in popular search engines such as Google™, Yahoo™, and many others. This feature provides better protection against finding pornographic or nude images when doing an image-only search.
- Net Nanny provides reports visible from any web browser at any time. Parents can see which websites have been blocked or warned and the reason for the block/warn.
- Parents can be notified via e-mail when family members are trying to violate or override the policies defined.
What Does Net Nanny 7 Do?
• New, easy-to-use menus and features.
• Blocks porn and inappropriate websites.
• Blocks encrypted and secure proxy sites too.
• Create custom categories or whitelist.
• Enforces Google™ & other Safe Search features.
• Enhanced performance for faster Web surfing.
• Masks profanity before it appears on websites.
• Set time limits of Internet usage by user.
• Remote administration from any web browser.
• Send alerts and reports to your email.
• Customize settings by user.
• Includes Net Nanny Social – to monitor a teen’s friends, pics, and posts on seven social networks.
• Supports 64-bit Browsers and Operating Systems.
• Supports Windows™ 8, 7 and Vista.
• *Each License is good for 1 year