DVD-Cloner 2013 is an easy, high-quality way to copy your DVDs. All you have to do is start the software and it walks you through each choice.
You can opt to copy the full DVD, just the main movie or a customized version. You can also choose to skip (or not) the menus on any given disc, and choose subtitles and/or copy the disc using the audio track in different available languages (as long as those languages are already on the master disc). With the custom DVD copy function, you can select just the chapters you want to copy. You can also choose whether you want to copy to a DVD-5 or DVD-9 disc. DVD-Cloner 2013 also has the capability to copy encrypted Blu-ray discs without the need for a third-party plugin. At its fastest reading speed, you can expect your new DVD to be ready in far less than an hour – about the time it takes to enjoy your cup of coffee.
Perfect 1:1 DVD copy
- All known DVD protections such as Macrovision, AACS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and RipGuard are removed during the process.
- New and upgraded guided wizard interfaces make DVD copy easy to use.
- DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio.
- It will also burn the contents of DVD movie folders, ISO files or data files from the hard disk to a blank DVD disc.
It makes the copy block by block, whether data DVDs or music DVDs.
- Movie-only copy
- If you’re really in a hurry, movie-only copy mode burns only the main movie from a DVD movie to a DVD-5, omitting menus and special features.
- Choose audio tracks and subtitles of different languages to copy.
- Extracts only audio files to be copied from the master DVD.
- Under the "Combine multiple DVDs to one DVD±R DL or BD-R/RE" copy mode, it will read and copy DVD files from your hard disk
- Combines up to 6 DVDs to one BD-R/RE.
- Compresses one DVD-9 movie onto one DVD-5 disc with no loss of quality.
- Built-in DVD player lets you select and preview multiple chapters before you copy.
- Choose to save or skip menus when splitting a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs (saves space).
- Makes multiple copies without having to read the master disc again.
- Compression rate options will optimize your disc space and lets you preview the real-time picture quality in case you want to change it.
- Copy only the chapters you want.
- Makes copies of your DVD backup copies without using your valuable original DVD discs.
- Copies DVD discs to DVD folders or ISO files on the hard disk, or to a flash drive.
- Copies 3D DVD movies.
Upgraded Module Technology (UMT™)
- UMT™ enables you to copy the latest DVD formats.
- Blu-ray capable:
- DVD-Cloner 2013 copies Blu-ray movies to the hard disk without the need for any third-party plug-in, then watch them on Blu-ray player software without needing an HDCP-compliant graphics card or HDCP-compliant monitor. No need to buy extra devices.
- Because DVD-Cloner 2013 supports multi-core CPUs, your DVDs will copy faster
- Includes free bonus software worth $39.99: Stream-Cloner Lite lets you download and copy online movie files to a variety of video and audio formats.
- If you want to rip DVD movies to even more video and audio formats (AVI, MPEG, SVCD) as well as convert 2D movies to 3D format, Open DVD Ripper Lite is also included as a free bonus, worth $29.99.
- After the blank disc is inserted, DVD-Cloner 2013 automatically identifies the source movie and the target burner.
- Displays the wizard titles on the Expert interface.
- You can tell it to delete the temporary files when the copy is finished.
- Automatically adjusts the screen ration to fit your screen size.
- Intelligently adjusts the DVD reading speed for less noise in preview mode.
- Supports all Blu-ray discs and burners (dual-layer and single-layer).
- Multi-lingual interface includes English French, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Arabic, and more.
- Automatically exports a log file.
- Compatible with multiple PC operating systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000.
DVD-Cloner 2013 by OpenCloner Inc. is in its 10th generation of easy-to-use DVD copy software. The wizards smoothly guide you along the way to making high-quality copies and backups of your DVDs. The latest UMT technology and ongoing improvements to this software make DVD-Cloner 2013 the best choice for copying all of the latest DVD formats.
- DVD-Cloner 2013 – Download
- For Windows 7 / 8 / XP / Vista / 2000
- Supports both Vista 32/64 - bit
"Like most of its predecessors, DVD Cloner 2013 earns the TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award for DVD copy software. It does this by reproducing and improving the features that made all the previous incarnations of Cloner great applications. Chief among them is making a perfect 1:1 copy of the discs in your DVD library. Other features that keep Cloner at the top of our charts is its breeze-easy interface with both express and expert modes, the ability to compress a commercial DVD onto a blank DVDR (also known as DVD 5) and the option to select exactly what features of a commercial disc you want to clone."