Fast and easy video editing
- Create the perfect video with fast and easy-to-use tools. Get started in just seconds with Instant Projects. Learn new techniques with built-in training videos. Drag and drop directly onto the Timeline, and use multi-track editing to quickly add photos, video, audio and more!
Ultra High-Definition (4K) video quality
- Take your videos beyond high definition with support for new Ultra HD (4K) videos. Import, export and edit 4K videos and DSLR photos, and impress your viewers with the stunning visual clarity of Ultra HD.
Advanced special effects and animation
- Add unique special effects and create cinema-quality stop motion and time-lapse animations. Follow objects on screen and attach graphics and text to them with new Motion Tracking. Plus, work with up to 21 multimedia tracks to create your dream video project.
Complete production for web, disc & mobile
- Create videos for the web, Blu-ray Disc™, DVD and the latest smartphones and tablets. Work with a variety of formats, including HTML5, MP4 and new AVCHD 2.0. Plus, upload to YouTube, Facebook or your own personal website directly from the VideoStudio Pro X6 interface.
NEW FEATURES -
NEW! Track Swapping
Organize and work with tracks more efficiently. With a few simple clicks you can swap overlay tracks without losing any information. All of a track's associated effects, contents and attributes will instantly be copied over.
NEW! Subtitle Editor
Add text to accompany the audio in your videos or to interpret another language on screen. The new Subtitle Editor saves time and effort by using new voice detection technology to instantly match subtitles to dialogue in your video.
Accelerate your video production by working with a variety of easy-to-customize templates. Just choose the template that best suits your needs and get up and running without the hassle of creating a project from scratch.
Drag and drop your media and graphics onto the easy-to-use Timeline. Add effects, transitions, reveal or hide tracks, zoom in and out, or customize a project's Timeline to work with your tracks more effectively.
NEW! DSLR Stop Motion
Now you can create full-HD stop motion videos using your DSLR camera. Bring the processing power and unique lense capabilities of your DSLR to life and create stop motion films your audience won't soon forget.
NEW! Ultra High-Definition (4K) video support
Take your photo slideshows and videos beyond high definition with new support for Ultra HD (4K) video. Work with high-res photos and take maximum advantage of your DSLR camera's capabilities, or import and edit videos with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 to create movies in stunning Ultra HD.
NEW! DSLR Enlarged Mode
Use the new DSLR Enlarged Mode to mimic your DSLR camera’s controls on your PC or Windows tablet. Just set up and shoot the frames you want—all without jostling your camera!
NEW! AVCHD 2.0 support
Take your videos further with AVCHD, one of the leading formats for high-definition video. Work with AVCHD 2.0, AVCHD 3D, AVCHD Progressive and AVCHD 3D/Progressive formats. Additional AVCHD features let you add menu navigation, subtitles and more. Plus, save AVCHD content to an SD card for instant viewing on SD-compatible devices.
NEW! Motion Tracking
Target and track moving objects on screen and connect them to elements such as text and graphics. Attach a thought bubble to someone walking down the street, or place security mosaics over moving license plates and faces.
NEW! Customizable Motion
Customize the movement of graphics, titles, objects and video clips. It's the perfect way to create dynamic videos featuring picture-in-picture and other pro-quality effects. Plus, save your customizable motion to a Path library for quick and easy reuse.
ENHANCED! Variable Speed time-lapse photography
Evoke drama in a video using slow motion, or speed things up for unique time-lapse effects. With enhanced Variable Speed controls, now you can alter any part of your video without having to work with multiple video clips. Includes support for 50/60p and HD video, plus the ability to drop frames and add effects and titles to time-lapse videos.
NEW! QuickTime Alpha channels
Import animated sequences with transparent backgrounds using new built-in support for QuickTime movies containing alpha channels. Now you can make animations and video effects in popular 2D and 3D animation packages and then use them directly in VideoStudio Pro X6.
Advanced compositing and visual effects
With 21 fully-customizable multimedia tracks, support for custom motion and alpha channels, plus the ability to work with Corel® PaintShop® Pro layers, Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 opens up a world of creative possibilities. Bring your videos to life with the ability to layer clips, animate objects and insert impactful visual effects.
NEW! Customizable random transition effects
Experiment and add a unique look to your videos and photo slideshows with your favorite transition effects. Select only the transition effects you want and add them to the Random Effects category.
ENHANCED! Screen capture
Record whatever you’re doing on screen and then edit, save and share it as a video. Develop in-depth presentations and how-to videos, capture footage from the latest video games, or create captivating video blogs. Choose from multiple frame rates to get the look you want, plus guide your audience more effectively with new animated mouse clicks.
Stunning photo slideshows
No wedding, graduation, retirement party or other life event is complete without a slideshow. Create memorable slideshows in full HD and add music, effects, transitions, custom graphics, and more!
Work with multiple file formats
Create, view and edit a variety of file formats. Fully customizable video output options include support for AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WebM, Windows Media Format, HTML5 and more! No matter what file type you want to work with, VideoStudio Pro X6 has you covered.
DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ authoring
Use comprehensive disc authoring tools to save your videos and photo slideshows to DVD, Blu-ray Disc™ or ISO disc image. Built-in authoring features allow you to include onscreen graphics, menus, titles and subtitles.
Easy online sharing
Upload your videos to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr or your personal website directly from within the VideoStudio Pro X6 interface. Just select the videos you want to share to upload them instantly and connect with an online audience like never before.
Create videos for mobile devices
Share movies anywhere with full support for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Sony PSP, as well as Windows and Android smartphones. View your video masterpiece no matter where you are!
Supported input/output devices -
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Classic with video, iPod touch, Sony PSP, Windows and Android smartphones
- Cameras and camcorders that record to internal memory, memory card, DVD disc or hard drive
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, webcams
- IEEE 1394/FireWire cards for use with DV, D8 or HDV camcorders
- USB Video Class (UVC) DV
- Support for OHCI-Compliant
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW and WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast)
- Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc™, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM and CD-R/RW drives
- Digital Single-Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras for stop motion: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, EOS 1D Mark IV, EOS 1D Mark III, EOS 1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1000D/Rebel XS
Supported input formats - *
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVCHD™, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, DV, HDV, DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, MOD (JVC MOD File Format), M2TS, M2T, TOD, 3GPP, 3GPP2
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MP3, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF, ICO, IFF, IMG, J2K, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, RAW, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Supported output formats - **
- Video: AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, HDV, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, 3GPP, 3GPP2, WebM
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MPA, M4A, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video/DVD-VR/AVCHD), Blu-ray Disc™ (BDMV)
- Media: CD-R/RW DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer, BD-R/RE
- *Some input format support may require third party software
- **Some output format support may require third party software
System Requirements -
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz Processor or AMD Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor, or AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 Processor recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM or higher and 1 GB of VRAM or higher recommended)
- Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for program installation/Windows-compatible DVD burner for DVD output (Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc™ burner for Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD output recommended)
- For editing of UHD/4K and 3D video, an Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II X4 with Windows 8 64-bit operating system and 4 GB of RAM or higher is recommended