From your first visit, we work hard to serve you. We are mindful of our customers’ needs and understand that returns are sometimes necessary. We wish we could accept all returns without limitation, but this is not possible. Our return policies are designed to help customers return merchandise and receive refunds quickly.
Thank you for honoring our return policies so that we can continue to bring you excellent products on Herman Street.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee on unopened products. Keep in mind that the security seal on computer software must be undamaged for the product to be considered unopened.
Defective merchandise will be replaced with the exact same item only.
Refunds or credits do not include original or return shipping and handling charges; we refund the cost of the product only.
Customer Refused Shipments
Your shipping fees will not be refunded if you refuse our shipment at the time of delivery; also, an additional restocking/handling fee of $10.00 will be charged to your card.
License returns will be honored within 30 days of the purchase date for the following reasons only:
- Error made in order processing (for example, wrong products shipped, wrong quantity shipped, duplicate product ordered)
- Defective Downloads: Must fully work with tech support, if tech support cannot resolve problem only then will we issue a refund. You will need to send us all email correspondences with tech support including your ticket support number. Some of our products tech support will only work with you if you have a disk. We will send out a disk free of charge so that you may get assistance.
To be considered for a refund you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from purchase date.
List the following information in the body of your email:
- Your order number
- The date of order
- The name of our product that you have purchased
- Please describe the issue and/or reasons you are no longer wanting to use the software
All shipping and handling expenses for our backup CD are non-refundable.
Software Products are furnished "AS IS" and we do not guarantee that the software itself is without error, regardless of whether the product has been distributed via CD or electronic download.
How Do I Return a Product?
To return a product, please follow these steps:
- Contact us within 30 days of the original purchase date by email
- Provide the following information when you contact us:
- your original order number (located on packing slip),
- the name of product being returned,
- the reason for return,
- your name.
- your daytime telephone number and email address.
- Return shipping costs and a $10.00 restocking fee will be applied to each returned product..
- For your protection, we recommend all returns be sent by means of a "traceable" shipping method (such as UPS Ground). You must pay all costs related to return shipping.
- Please use the merchandise-return label you received with your shipment, or mail returns to this address:
Attn: Returns Department
3035 Scott Lane Dr. Suite 116
Ogden, UT 84401
- Return the merchandise within 15 days of contact. Write "RETURN" clearly on the outside of the package, below your return address. PACKAGES WITHOUT "RETURN" WRITTEN ON THEM WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER.