Whistler XTR 695SE
Whether you're running errands in the city or cruising down the highway, it's easy to push that pedal to the metal. The Whistler XTR 695SE radar detector is designed to alert you when this simple mistake may earn you an expensive speeding ticket. This unit's extra-long detection range warns you about both laser and radar signals, giving you plenty of time to check your speed and slow down. It also recognizes signals used to defeat laser and radar detector technology, providing you with an extra level of protection.
This Whistler radar detector has multiple sensitivity and filter settings so you can fine-tune its performance to match road conditions. In addition, visible and audible alerts keep you informed of potential speed traps. Practical convenience features like a quick-release windshield bracket, a backlit LCD screen and setting memory make it simple to install and operate this device. This radar detector also comes with an external audio jack so you can use it with headphones, meaning you can use it as a motorcycle radar detector.
Easy-to-use controls, multiple operating modes and a flexible alert system let you customize this detector to match your driving habits. Below are some of the other features you'll find with this Whistler radar detector:
- Three city modes reduce false detections in busy areas
- Highway mode provides long-range detection
- Three filter settings minimize alerts caused by other laser radar detectors
- Top-mounted controls make it simple to change settings
- Multi-directional signal detection with an analysis of the signal types
- Power saver mode reduces wear and tear on your vehicle's power system
Cover all the Detection Bases
With excellent detection characteristics covering the major laser and radar frequencies used by modern law enforcement, this Whistler radar detector warns you of potential speed traps in almost every jurisdiction. It detects the following radar and laser types:
- 10.50 to 10.55GHz X-band radar
- 24.05 to 24.25GHz K-band radar
- 33.40 to 36.00GHz super wideband Ka radar
- POP™ instant-on K-band and Ka-band radar
- Laser Ally™ and LTI TruSpeed® S laser guns
- Laser Atlanta® Stealth Mode anti-detector technology
More than a Detector
In addition to its superb detection performance, the Whistler XTR 695SE also comes with a few convenience and safety features. For instance, this device is capable of recognizing highway safety warning broadcasts, which it then displays as messages on its LCD screen. One other unique feature for a radar detector is that it can warn you when you're getting drowsy while driving so you can pull off of the road.
In addition, you'll find:
- A built-in 72-point compass that provides heading information while you're driving
- Whistler's Safety Warning System™, which alerts you to potential road hazards up ahead
The Whistler radar detector combines easy-to-use controls with multiple alert options and excellent laser and radar detection capabilities across all commonly used frequencies so you can concentrate on driving instead of worrying whether there is a speed trap over the next hill. A built-in compass keeps you on track, plus highway hazard alerts and a driver alertness check keeps you and your passengers safe. Check out this laser radar detector and see how it can add to your driving experience.